Trevor R. Parry M.A., LL.B, LL.M (Tax). TEP
Trevor’s professional practice is founded on the bedrock belief that planning is a process of objective due diligence, involving the client and their key advisors every step of the way.
Building from that belief, Trevor is dedicated to providing a complete range of financial planning services to entrepreneurs, professionals and senior executives. Formerly the National Sales Director of a large actuarial firm, Trevor can provide authoritative guidance in the areas of tax, owner-manager remuneration, executive compensation, advanced retirement strategies, succession and estate planning, and philanthropic gifting strategies. Trevor is an acknowledged expert in the areas of Individual Pension Plans and Retirement Compensation Arrangements.
Trevor holds an undergraduate degree in History from Trinity College at the University of Toronto, a Master’s Degree in History from the University of Toronto, a Bachelor of Laws degree from Queen’s University and a Master of Laws in Taxation from Osgoode Hall. Trevor’s insights have been published in periodicals, journals, and newspapers across Canada and he has provided professional commentary for the Business News Network, among other media outlets. He also speaks regularly across the country for organizations such as STEP and Advocis.
Trevor is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, the Canadian Tax Foundation, the Albany Club, and the Royal Canadian Military Institute. He is an Associate Member of CALU and is a member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada, having been called to the Ontario Bar in 1996.
- Stephen Walters LL.B., LL.M (Tax), LL.M (Banking). Barrister & Solicitor
- Greg McNally JD, MBA, LL.M (International Tax). TEP. International Tax and Risk Consulting.
- Alexandra Macqueen. CFP. Author, technical specialist, marketing.
- Mark Lesniewski FSA FCIA. President & CEO of LMC Consulting Group. Pension & Executive Compensation Actuaries.
- Danny Patton. ACA. Actuary. Benefits and Pension Specialist
- Curtis McCone. Owner HSBI Benefits.
- Ryan Wall. FCIA. Actuary. Insurance structuring specialist.
- David Bowen. Sales and Strategy. Commercial real estate investments.